District Librarian: Stephanie Boerlin
Library Tech: Lilly Benavides
8:15 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- Book Check Out: students are allowed to check out up to three books at a time for a period of three weeks. One book must be on their Lexile reading level and the other two are their choice.
- Book Renewal: students wishing to extend the time they have a book may bring the book into the library for renewal.
- Reserving a Book: students may request to reserve a book that is currently checked out, and will be notified through the school email when it comes available.
- Fines: there are no fines for overdue books. Students will be fined the cost for lost books, or books damaged beyond repair.
- Use of Library: no food or drinks are permitted in the library.
Monterey County Free Libraries
Learning Game Links
PBS: Educational NOVA Videos